Friday, January 29, 2010

Dear Angel Baby,

It is now only three days from our big date where we will get to see you and discover your secret. I am so excited to show Daddy and Grandma the wonder that comes with seeing you on ultrasound. Whether we find out girl or boy I will likely be so overjoyed that I cry with emotion (Daddy says I cry about everything).

Our family has a very special day planned on Monday after the ultrasound. Soon after phone calls will need to be made to family and friends to share the news. From there we head to finalize baby furniture, register and finally buy a gender appropriate outfit. Grandma has planned a very special dinner that evening with Mommy, Daddy, Grandpa and your Uncles Josh and Ryan. (I can't wait!)

While we all continue to dream about the special day when you arrive and we get to hold you for the first time, we will be happy in knowing that you are safe, growing and thriving in my belly!

Already love you more than you will ever know!

Love, Mommy

P.S. Below is a photo of Mommy and Daddy as a baby! Thought this would be fun to share with you so that you can see what a unique and wonderful combination you will one day be!



1 comment:

  1. Aw, look how cute you both are as babies! I am so excited to see what ya'll are having too!!

    ReplyDelete