Friday, June 4, 2010

Bath Time!

Nolan had his first bath yesterday and lets just say he was not a happy camper! I'm pretty sure the chill of being unwrapped from his warm little comfort zone had a lot to do with it. Still... there is nothing in this world more irresistible that a good smelling baby! Check out the experience...

I held on to my little man while Mom assisted in bathing him off (no worries we were sure not to get his umbilical cord wet!)

This is the most I have heard him scream since we have been home.

We had to wash all that hair he has been blessed with from Mommy and Daddy!

Even though he is clearly not happy he is still the cutest!

As soon as he was wrapped in that towel he was all good.

Slick hair!

Wrapped up like a little burritto! He loves it!

This is what happens when both Nolan and his Daddy get cleaned up for bed accompanied by full tummies! Love my men!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures especially the one of Nolan and Koto snoozing. Can't wait to meet him. Tell his grandmother, I can't wait to hear all of her wonderful grandmother stories :)

    ReplyDelete