Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Fabulous Weekend!

The weekend of April 10th was such a special one for me. We started on Saturday with the Orangeburg March of Dimes Walk at Edisto Gardens. So many friends and family came out in support of a very special little miracle - Morgan Kate! It was so much fun getting the opportunity to see all the girls and reflect on how much we have all grown over the past 12 years since high school. Most of us are parents or we are close to becoming parents - it was very special to see that despite time, distance and whatever else is between us the bond is still there! I couldn't help but think about next year when Makoto and I will have Nolan in our lives and he will be the baby of the group. (Note: I have already told Koto that he will be the one pushing Nolan's stroller on the 5 mile walk - LOL).

On Sunday, April 11th my very best friends hosted a Baby Shower for me in Orangeburg. There are no words to describe how thankful I am to have so many wonderful people in my life sharing in this special time. Friends and family showed up from Orangeburg, Columbia, Beaufort, McCormick and everywhere else to be there for me and I will never forget how special it was. The girls went above and beyond my expectations with there creativity and talent for entertaining. Here are a few photos showing how much fun it all was.









No comments:

Post a Comment