Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nolan's Nursery

Now that we have been able to put up so much of what we have been blessed to recieve from friends and family Nolan's nursery has really come to life! With the exception of a few more pieces such as his rocking chair, some additional wall art and a rug we are almost finished!

Now that I have reached what I am told is the nesting phase I've been really focused on getting the house ready for our little bundle of joy. I think the room is perfect and will be a place of peace and relaxation (atleast initally...before he goes mobile).

BIG NOTE: At my last doctors appointment we were told Nolan had dropped! This news has definately contributed to my obession at getting things wrapped up and ready. Check out the progress below.












1 comment:

  1. Love how all his things are ready for him! His room is precious. The colors the decor are perfect! I can't wait to meet him. I also have a gift from my mom that I need to get to you! Tried yesterday!

    ReplyDelete